If you have used TeacherReacher® in the past your account is still active and you do not need to create a new account.
parents wishing to meet with their child’s teachers
during Parent Teacher Conferences must fill out the
form below in order to establish a TeacherReacher® account.
How to create a TeacherReacher® Account:
- Fill out the form below and click the "Create Account".
- Check your Email Account for an email with the subject "TeacherReacher - Activation Email".
Note: Depending on your Email service you may need to check the "Junk Mail" folder.
- Open Email and click the "Activation Link" or paste the "Activation Link" into a web browser (like Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox).
- After going to the web page sent in the email, you will be informed that your account has been activated.
- Using your email address (as your username) and password, you will be able to log on
to the TeacherReacher.com® and schedule meetings.
- After logging on you can add children to the account. This can be done via the "Add Child" link.
- Check your schools "Scheduling Dates". You may only sign up for appointments within the scheduling date range.
If you need assistance creating an account or logging in tutorials page.